1. Tell me a little bit about yourself how did you get your stage name, where are you from, where do you reside etc?
I’m Tiffany Paige, my super hero name came from a combination of my name Tiffany and my 3 yr old cousin (at the time) Paige who love to emulate me! I grew up oversees, an army brat and now live right outside of Washington D.C.!
2. Why did you decide to become a DJ/ Artist/ Entertainer?
I decided to become an artist because I’ve always had a knack for melody and passion for music and I discovered my voice at the age of 5..in the bathroom with my Mother singing “Somewhere Over the Rainbow!” So I figured, I should do something with this gift…and here I am!
3. Who and/or what motivates you?
From a music standpoint what motivates me is a happy record, that delicious melody that for whatever reason makes you feel good and can ignite those creative juices! From a personal standpoint, what motivates me is watching my two little girls excitement whenever they hear me sing!
4. What would you say is your biggest accomplishment to date?
My biggest accomplishment today is releasing my FIRST OFFICIAL record of Tiffany Paige. I’ve been featured on a lot of Indy records over the past decade and finally this one is ALL ME!
5. What projects currently working on?
I’m currently working on my own material and plan to release a few more singles in the near future. I’m also working with a licensing company for possible Network placements for the arsenal of material in my catalog of work.
6. What changes would you like to see in the music/entertainment industry?
The changes I would like to see in the music/entertainment industry is more connectivity to the listener of the music released. Meaning more songs that are relatable and tell a story. We somehow turned a page on storytelling when it comes to writing music.
7. What makes you different from other artist?
What makes me different from other artist is that I do my best not to blend and sound like any other artist. I consider myself a chameleon when it comes to different genres of music. My goal is to do the EXACT opposite of what is “current.” Without forgetting the most important component, which is ME.
8. What crews, company’s are you apart of why did you join the Fleet Djs?
I’m currently a crew of ONE aside from my amazing producer, Big Rush that I work with. I’ve decided to join Fleet DJs after DJ Jay Erica stumbled on my page and it was INSTANT chemistry!
9. What other skills/talent do you have?
When i’m not behind a microphone I’m an IT girl, techy by trade. I also love to decorate and plan events..I have a knack for making pretty things on a small budget!!
10. What do you do in your free time? Any Hobbies?
I don’t have much free time, I have two little divas who consume most of my time outside of work and music! Currently my hobbies are school projects 🙂
11. Anything else you want to add/ Any Shoutouts? your Social Media?
I have a few Day Ones who’ve been my ride or die on this journey that I’d like to shoutout..John Robinson aka Lil Sci, Big Rush and my brother Michael!! They’ve been my support system and I’m very appreciative to have them in my corner. Thanks fellas!!! U can follow me on IG @mstiffpaigemusic
Stay tuned for more….
CHECK OUT TIFFANY PAIGE MUSIC BELOW