1.What is your Name? where you’re from and what first got you interested in the
entertainment industry? My name is Bandz danero, and I’m from Hartford, CT. Music was a way to escape from the hood as a child growing up in the ghetto.
2. Who and/or what inspires you to create? My inspiration to rap started off with my oldest cousin (we had became a duo) as well as Nas and Jay-Z
3. How would you describe your sound? I’d say I have an East coast, up north flow, slick talk, bars and lyrical. I got it all!
4. What is your creative process like? My creative process is crazy I can write
5. What artist(s) would you like to collaborate with? I’d like the opportunity to collab with Nas for sure.
6. What is one message you would give to your supporters? Believe in self, remain focused on the goal and always follow your dreams.
7. What is the most talent/skill you have that most people don’t know about? That I’m not just a rapper, I’m a businessman as well. I own a few small businesses in the community.
8. What would you be doing right now, if you weren’t doing music? I would be managing my recording studio, the Human IPod and real estate property.
9. Who are some artists/people you admire and why? Jay Z, Nas, 38 spec/Jay Z for his hustle and business mindset, while Nas for his intelligence and rhyme skills, and 38 spec for his independence throughout his music grind with no help from the major.
10. What is the best advice you’ve been given? Stay independent and invest in cryptocurrency and stocks
11. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be? The false perpetration of the industry and terrible music.
12. What’s next for you, where would you like to see yourself in the next year? My bag talk/ Gangsta Grillz album dropped last fall hosted by Dj Drama with guest appearance Jim Jones, Benny The Butcher, Fred the Godson, Vado, Smoke Dza, Stove God Cook just to name a few. I’d definitely like to see myself on a 20 city tour!
13. What is your social media? How can people get in contact with you? @fly_bandz_danero IG
For bookings and more contact: Sal Pachino