TampaMystic sits down w/ Tuck for an exclusive interview!
1. What’s going on? Please introduce yourself and tell us where you’re from.
My name is Tuck I’m From Trenton, NJ
2. When did you start rapping and who or what inspired you?
I started rapping around 9 or 10 my inspiration was seeing my old head Screw in cyphers around the way and from there it kind of just peaked my interest!
3. As an up and coming artist, do you find it difficult to maintain personal relationships while perusing your music career?
Absolutely! Because people’s perspective of you tends 2 change when you’re focused on achieving your goals the selfishness in them surfaces.
4. Tell us something you enjoy doing [besides music] that most people don’t know.
5. Currently, what project or single are you working on or pushing & where can we find it?
“The Refill” Which is out now on iTunes the first single off that project is “Miami Vice” The Video Can Be Viewed On WorldStar And My Website www.blocklifeent.com
6. What’s been the most memorable moment so far in your music career?
My Daughter Getting to See Me Do Something Positive!
7. If you could work with any artist, (current or past) who would it be and why?
Biggie & Pac
8. We’re almost to 2015, What are your goals musically for the new year?
To Build My Brand Become More visible and make great music!
9. Tell everyone where they can find you? [Websites, Social media, Booking info etc]
Instagram & Twitter @jtuck609 My Website www.BlockLifeEnt.com Bookingforblocklife.ent@gmail
10. What words would you like to leave us with? Any Shout Outs?
Be On The Lookout 4 Me And Future Projects My Label BlockLifeEnt S/O 2 My Team My
City(Trenton) Everybody On Lockdown Hold Ya Head Go Cop That Refill!