What is your Name? where you’re from and what first got you interested in the
entertainment industry? My name is Blakrain I’m from Atlanta Georgia. The love of music and they way it makes me feel is what first got me into the entertainment industry.
- Who and/or what inspires you to create? The continued support from my friends and family is who inspires me to create
- How would you describe your sound? I would describe my music as heartfelt, vibrant, unique, and full of love
- What is your creative process like? My creative process is very easy to be honest. I find beats that feels good to me, beats with high keystrokes. I’m real organic so I like to write when I get in the studio
- What artist(s) would you like to collaborate with? I would love to collaborate with my favorite artists of all time, lil Wayne, Jay-z. Of course I would love to work with Maxwell, The Dream, Neyo the list definitely goes on.
- What is one message you would give to your supporters? One message I would give my supporters would be that I love you all and thank you for believing in me and continue to push me forward through this journey.
- What is the most talent/skill you have that most people don’t know about? Most of my circle know that I’m a Chef I can really cook but the world doesn’t know that lol
- What would you be doing right now, if you weren’t doing music? If I wasn’t doing music I would be a full time Chef
- Who are some artists/people you admire and why? I admire my mother. She’s my rock and my soul. I’ve seen my mother go through so much in her life but she continues to keep pushing and no matter the circumstances. She’s my everything.
- What is the best advice you’ve been given? The best advice I’ve been given was to be consistent in everything you do.
- If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be? I would change the monetary value of the industry. Only because the world now looks at the money more so than the talent instead of the way music makes you feel. The industry only cares about how much money I can make it, or you can make me.
- What’s next for you, where would you like to see yourself in the next year? In the next year I want to be looking back on my life and say man I remember when it was hard to get people to listen to me, now the whole world listens to me.
- What is your social media? How can people get in contact with you? My social media is officialblakrain on all platforms.