1. What is your Name? where you’re from and what first got you interested in the entertainment industry? 1a. My name is Steven Russell professionally known as Steven Russell Harts. I’m from Pasadena California and The Jackson’s Five and my Uncle Paul Lawrence Russell got me interested in the entertainment industry.
2. Who and/or what inspires you to create? My connection to Source which is the a creative source is my inspirational plug in.
3. How would you describe your sound? My sound is soulful and reflective of mymusical influences.
4. What is your creative process like? Well the process is different each time butBasically, when I’m creating a song I usually start with the music idea then I play
with different melodies until I find one or two that I like then I start coming up with
conceptual ideas until I get the download.
5. What artist(s) would you like to collaborate with? Too many to name, HitBoy,H.E.R Bruno Mars, Neyo, Snoop, So many….
6. What is one message you would give to your supporters? I would want to remind them all that You are a piece of Source(God)having a physical experience able to manifest anything from thought to physical manifestation. You came here to manipulate matter and create experiences of you choosing (whether you know it or not) so be on purpose with how and what you think and be careful to feel very good On Purpose . The universe responds to how you feel Not what you
7. What is the most talent/skill you have that most people don’t know about? I’m A Artist I draw and sell my artwork and I also breed and compete with Birmingham Roller Pigeons as a sport and hobby.
8. What would you be doing right now, if you weren’t doing music? I would be shooting independent films for my company BlaqBox Original Films.
9. Who are some artists/people you admire and why? I admire all the artist who have the audacity to follow their guts and pursue happiness by trusting Source. Its easy to get a job and work for someone else, it takes real trust and
appreciation for just your own talents.
10.What is the best advice you’ve been given? Expectation is a lie, if you want a helping hand look at the end of your arm
11. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be? I would change that the Music industry pays the songwriters what we deserve and not use our
music to make non talented non music creators billions.
12.What’s next for you, where would you like to see yourself in the next year? Well i’m shooting Independent films now, I have two films out this quarter, ” Day Ones” and “Tales Of A BoyBand” which you can find on Amazon or Tubi ..so in a year from now i’d like to be Making lots of money and working my ass off.
13.What is your social media? How can people get in contact with you? you can follow me on IG: @stevenrussellhartss @steveherich @Steven_Speaks
@dayonesthemovie FaceBook: Steven Harts and Steven Russell Harts